Subject: Re: [Leica] (Leica) MR-4 Meter
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 20:52:33 +0100

Only difference is the lever that you push to meter. On the MR it is on the
side, and on the MR4 it is on top.
It was moved because it got in the way when rewinding film.
If you want to see what the MR look like, check a picture of my former M3 SS
at:
http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/preferen.htm
(M3 picture is at the far bottom on this page)
/Hans