Subject: RE: [Leica] Nikkor bokeh, not good enough?
From: Jorg Willems <jorg@salesmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 17:29:04 -0500

Hans,
I see nothing wrong either.
Karolina is following Dad's footstep.  Beautiful pictures!
Jorg

From:	Hans Pahlen [SMTP:hans@komvux.skola.mark.se]

I will not argue that Leica all lenses have a similar color, and are the
very best. But I see nothing wrong with the bokeh of the Nikkor 180/2,8
pictures I just published at http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-24872/karro.htm All
pictures were shot by my daughter Karolina. I borrowed her an old F3/MD4
and an even older non-ED 180/2,8 because of the African dust. She went with
my wife for a story about Massaimara in Kenya. I think the pix are quite
impressive for a lens worth $300 on the used market. Film was Fuji Velvia.
/Hans