Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 question
From: Dave Richards <rchdp@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 20:58:04 -0700

After reading this post yesterday I tried the same thing with my new M6,
s/n 2414782, acquired new from a dealer three weeks ago.  It behaves the
same way: shutter uncocked, depress shutter release and flash fires.  If it
truly should not do this perhaps there is a problem with an entire batch.

At this point it isn't even annoying, since I seldom use a flash.

Dave