Subject: [Leica] Grimwood's LHSA Viewfinder Index / Moss
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 02:50:00 EST

 I guess I should really address this post to our copyright
 lawyer & LUGger Robert Rose since I have just copied &
 mailed all 50 pages of LUGger Bill Grimwood's great index
 of Leica articles that have appeared in all of the past issues
 of the superb Leica Viewfinder magazine from 1968 to '95.

 They were available from the Society at a nominal cost but
 I don't think they are anymore.  I am not selling the index
 only giving it to good friends like Alf and I wonder if I am
 breaking any copyright laws by doing this, as I am sure
 that the invaluable copies will be recopied many times.

 Marvin Moss