Subject: Re: [Leica] Packaging on the M6
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:19:37 -0800

Gary,

Why in the world would you want your new M-6 to look like a 1950's sofa
when just weeks ago we spent days and days and days talking about black
tape.

Do you ever wonder what the neighbors must be saying?

Do your children want you to walk in front of them when you go to the mall?

Do you really think you are the only one who knows that plastic covering in
there?

Before the sun sets on another day, you must remove the clear plastic sheet
and replace it with gobs and gobs of gooey black tape. If you don't, there
will be no other choice but to remove you from this list.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA
dmedley@whidbey.net

- ----------
> From: COLBYG@ULV.EDU
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: [Leica] Packaging on the M6
> Date: Tuesday, March 10, 1998 9:34 AM
>
> Greetings,
>
> 	My life would be nothing without frivolous fretting...
>
> 	I've been happily snapping away with my new M6 since January. The
> baseplate has a thin plastic sheet on it which appears to be some sort of
> protective packaging material. I haven't removed it yet but I'm tempted.
It