Subject: Re: [Leica] What happened ? (was: M6 J ... / crashed angel ...)
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:52:10 -0800

Stephen wrote:

> The numerous quality control problems---of new or near new Leicas  that
> are discussed on the LUG these days---did not (at least in my memory)
> occur during M3/M2/M4 production.

Stephen,

Who knows?  We didn't have the LUG!  You can't hide much in a village.
And the LUG is the first Leicaville, and it has two classy
neighborhoods--EMersion and Reflexion.

'course, there are the  schitzoids (a few frames short of a roll) who
try living in both neighborhoods. When things don't come together, they
go look in the mirror.

donal

- --
Donal Philby