Subject: [Leica] thanks
From: JZa1058168 <JZa1058168@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:00:51 EST

thank you for all the nice replies to my offer to sell some of the odds and
ends from my leica collection. don't expect anything spectacular, but i have
some things in nice condition. I will e mail and fax all replies this week. I
acquired my first leica, a IIIf rd when I was in korea in 1951, Raising a
large family, I did not resume until just a few years age. I not use regularly
an M6 and threee lenses. 35,50,90. I do mainly b & w (delta 100 and 400, xtol
developer) I also have a complete IIIf out fit with three lenses and three BL
finders. I use them all

Best regards to all leica users

Jor Zarick, cinn oh