Subject: [Leica] User lenses for sale
From: CHKARNES <CHKARNES@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:19:42 EST

LUGers,
I have two Leica user lenses for sale:

1. A 5cm, 1:1.5 Summarit (chrome) screw-mount, with bayonet adapter for M
cameras - 956xxx, with Leitz Wetzler SL (anti-haze, I think) filter, bubble,
and substitute front lens cap (my wife's father dropped the Leitz lens cap
into a lake about 30 years ago). There is a slight separation or fogging of
about 8 or 9mm diameter between or on an inner element of the lens. Also, the
Bakelite ring around the front element has some scouring on the top edge of
some of the lettering, for about 150 degrees around the circumference. The
chrome is in good condition, with no scarring or brassing. Aperture and
focusing-ring movements are smooth and clean. No cleaning marks visible on
glass.

2. A 9cm, 1:4 Elmar (chrome) collapsible, 1387xxx,, with original Leitz front
and rear lens caps. Glass is clear, and aperture and focusing-ring movements
are smooth and clean. Some minor abrasion on chrome on focusing ring in front
of finger indentations.

Also a Kodak Retina IIIC, 55xxx. Everything works beautifully, with leather
case.

Anyone interested, before I advertise locally?

Charlie
Inquire privately to:
chkarnes@aol.com