Subject: Re: SV: [Leica] Photographers named in Diana even
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@jnlcom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:22:44 -0500

Depends on the state and court.  In Georgia I shot MANY trials from
inside the court room. In Tennessee you can shoot through the windows
from the hall.  In Federal court you can't even get into the building, at
least federal court in Tennessee.

I have no experience in any other states so I can't comment there, but I
know there are others besides Ga. that allow cameras into the courtroom.

Alan Hull wrote

>At the risk of being nominated for the nit-picking oscar (wooden
>Leica) for 1998, may I name the inside of a courtroom when the Judge is
>sitting.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto