Subject: Re: [Leica] Anonymous Allegations
From: Stephen <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 07:32:45 -0800

Well Marc,

I can certainly sympathize and respect your viewpoint of being skeptical
of any anonymous allegations without "concrete" proof--up to a point
anyway.  I think a lot  depends upon the circumstances and judging  for
yourself if the pieces fit.

I would debate the point further with you, but this is LA and I'm
getting ready for breakfast  with Big Foot.  He's actually really a nice
guy, but his table manners leave a lot to be desired.

BTW, Big Foot does not believe in lawyers.   He steadfastly maintains
they are in fact disguised space aliens, the basis of the movie "Men In
Black."  I guess it all depends upon your point of view.

Best Wishes,

Stephen Gandy