Subject: [Leica] DR eyes / Gosfield/Moss
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 17:19:05 EST

Ted - I just a few days ago bought a set DR eyes in their case for $127.
on the ebay auction.  I sold my other pair for $65 as the little protruding
plastic spacer was broken off & caused the eyes to fit loosely.

My understanding from Roy Moss is that there were but 2 versions of the
eyes, with only the design of logo to distinguish them.  Both worked but
it is better to have them matched, particularily for any M other than the
M3 which of course they were designed for.

Marvin