Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Quality
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 23:25:01 -0500

SNIP --

CHKARNES wrote:

> With all of the discussion on LUG about quality control (or lack of it) on the M6, I'm wondering if I'll ever follow through with adding an M6 to my two M3s.

SNIP --

Charlie,

You have heard only from people who have had problems.  As is often the
case, you have not heard from satisfied users.  My M6 has been and is a
working treasure.  It is a nice addition to my M3.  I would buy another
newer M6 body if I didn't have other Leica needs.  Don't hesitate to buy
one if you like the M body camera.

Bill Caldwell
sneeker@erol.com