Subject: Re: [Leica] optical performance of the t-elmar 135
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 21:27:14 -0600

At 03:10 PM 3/14/98 -0800, you wrote:

>The truth is in the images it makes for you!  We spend far too much time
>wondering about what the media writes. What is their agenda?

Give me a break. Now lens performance is a media conspiracy? Sheesh.

Fundamental fact is that no two media outlets have the same point of view.
Some magazines do have less-than honest agendas. Just check how many
advertorials they run. The more they do (i.e. Peterson's) the less
trustworthy they are to bring up all the facts. They might not lie, but
they certainly avoid the "touchy" issues.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Men say they know many things; but lo! they have taken wings
The arts and sciences, and a thousand appliances
The wind that blows is all that any body knows.
  -Thoreau