Subject: Re: [Leica] optical performance of the t-elmar 135
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 21:28:28 -0600

At 08:43 PM 3/14/98 -0800, you wrote:=20

> Give me a break.=A0 I never said 'conspiracy' nor do I believe I implied
> such.

You talked about their "agenda." I was, of course, exaggerating, but the=
 point
is that you questioned the "media's" integrity.

> At least you did go on to acknowledge that many magazines have agendas.

Many magazines, but you said media. That's a plural word that's=
 broad-reaching
and all-inclusive. Excuse my journalist's bent on taking words for what they
mean.

> I see no reason for me to bother learning what each one has.=A0 One thing

They why complain? You brought it up in the first place. Like I tell people
who
don't vote, if you don't like the candidate, you can only blame yourself. So
write them and tell them you find their integrity less than desirable=
 through
their less than honest editorial content.

How else will we ever get reasonable criticism that we can use?
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now