Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 vs Contax quality control
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:31:52 -0600

At 01:55 PM 3/16/98 +0500, you wrote:

>M6's, repairs, shipping etc.  I have always tried to keep my comments on a
>positive note with this list but I am sure that pointing out negative

Ian,

I wasn't talking to you, was I? I'd never criticize an individual's
problems. What I have a problem with is people extrapolating their bad luck
into some sort of melt-down in Solms. They should definitely treat you
better. I don't know about Leica in Great Britain, but I've always been
treated very well by Leica USA. Maybe you should come visit us? :-)

We'd love to have you. You are a very positive person!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He, who will not reason, is a bigot;
he, who cannot, is a fool;
and he, who dares not, is a slave.

William Drumond, Scottish writer  (1585-1649)