Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica2
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:01:10 +0100

Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de> writes:

     > Ernesto, Jim ... it's the official [Leica] complaint list. If you want
     > to complain on [Leica], subscribe to Leica2.  Fortunately, there are
     > only 22 subscribers to Leica2 compared to 299 subscribers in the
     > [Leica] list :) and 8 who want Leica2 in digest form :))

I was subscribed to Leica2 digest and didn't get a single mail. Thus I
resubscribed to the original list again.

I am not subscribing to both since I don't want to push our email account over
the top when it will work all of a sudden and I am not in the office for a
couple of days.

If it would work I would switch immediately.

christoph