Subject: [Leica] Leica Model lllb
From: vince54@webtv.net (Vince Ramirez) (by way of Dan Cardish <vince54@webtv.net>)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:05:25 -0500

Hello Mr. Leica!,  My name is Vince:  I have  a Leica lllb 35mm camera
with several lenses , which are Elmar 3.5cm. , Elmar 5 cm. , and a
telephoto lens which reads Culminar  1:4.5   f= 13.5 cm   VL .
Accessories = The Universal Finder [viewfinder]  "VIDOM" and many more
accessories ,camera case , Lens case for the telephoto lens , owners
manual, plus .... other stuff . I've had this for years and just brought
it out to look at , the camera seems to operate normally !  Question 1.
what would this be worth to someone who collects Leica cameras? or what
would be the worth to an average camera collector?      Thanks for your
time!      Vince Ramirez     March 17th  Tuesday, 1998  3:12pm
E-mail address is vince54@webtv.net