Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: black and white beginner questions
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:54:26 +0100

I have just loaded my M6 with my very first roll of this Kodak film. But I
was told by some photographer friends that it is best exposed at ASA 200.
I plan to try it out on Saturday for some indoor shots of the Swedish prime
minister, who is visiting Boras on Saturday. What will happen if I expose
after 800 ASA or more likely 1600 ASA, as I will be using the Summicron 90?
Kodak says this is fine, but is it true? Should I tell the lab to develop
longer?
Thanks for sharing your knowledge!
/Hans