Subject: Re: [Leica] took back G2 and bought M6 0.85 today!
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 09:31:42 -0800

Confusing, confusing......I wish my vendor would let me demo a Noctilux, but
that is one lens he does not have in stock.  I will have to drive up to
Samy's in
LA if I want to handle a Noctilux.  Maybe this weekend!!

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com

http://www.5senses.com/