Subject: Re: [Leica] .85X M6
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 20:32:47 -0800

Jon,

What is your favorite lens?

i.e.  21 mm, 35 mm etc.

If you favor 50 mm +  then the M-6HM might be best. If, like me, the 35 mm
is the one lens that is on the camera most of the time then I would suggest
the regular viewfinder.

I leave the 35 mm on one body and switch between the 21 mm and longer focal
lengths with the M-6 HM.

If I were to have but one body ......... it would be the regular
viewfinder and not the HM.

Try them out if possible in a store where you can spend more than 30
seconds at a time. It is a very subjective thing and you are the only one

who can make the decision. The best advice I can give is to  ignore all of
the advice you will get here and get a camera in your hands.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA