Subject: Re: [Leica] Velvia vs. Provia - what's the verdict?
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 23:14:21 -0500

And, of course, there is Sensia II, same as Astia but not pre-aged and
1/2 the price. so you could buy a little of both, wait awhile shoot them
and see what develops. :)  I do shoot the Sensia II and find it to be
quite a nice film.

And don't rule out the Kodak E100 films.  I personally like the E100SW,
the 100S is also nice just not as warm.

Tina Manley wrote

>Sensia is the same as Provia but is made for
>the amatuer market since it is not pre-aged.  You could always buy it and
>wait awhile before you use it :)  Hope this helps.  Tina

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto

Everyone has a photographic memory.  Some don't have film