Subject: [Leica] FS: Orange Dots
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:27:10 -0800

Official orange stick-on dots from the same manufacturing run as the Leica
M6HM!  I got these from a contact in Solms who refuses to be
identified.....  These dots were taken from the production line and
represent the most sinister activity....

Buy today, they are already collectors' pieces.  If you own an M6HM you
MUST have one to replace the one originally shipped on your plastic bag.
That way, when you sell your camera in the box with the original packaging
and unfilled warranty card, the complete camera will be accessorised to the
max.

I will be auctioning these off through eBay next week, but I thought I
would offer them first to my LUG friends.

Please email or further details.....

Belated Happy Saint Paddy's days wishes.....in Ireland the color would be
called Gold.....

Tongue in cheek...............

Frank Filippone
red735i@worldnet.att.net