Subject: Re: [Leica] black and white beginner questions
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:27:19 +0100

Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> Wrote:

    >> T-Max (TMY) a horror in the darkroom but, when it works at all, it
    >> works

I never had really problems with TMax, although I have to confess that I use
Ilford Delta a lot more. TMax seems to be contrastier than the Ilford
equivalents at same developing conditions.

I think it is not so important which film I use as long as I dont hunt always
for better solutions. The weakest member in the picture taking chain am I
myself and using always the same stuff makes it easier to get used to it.

However I change things from time to time and work for a while with them,
because IF there is something giving results I like more I want to use it.

That is the reason - just to stay on list topic - why I use Leica!

christoph