Subject: [Leica] P150 troubles
From: "Christopher Hoover" <cdhoover@invitrogen.com>
Date: 19 Mar 98 10:40:07 -0800

         Reply to:   P150 troubles
Recently, my P150 projector has trouble advancing slides. It extends the
"arm", but doesn't have the muscle to pull it back in with the next slide.
They're only about $200 new, and I doubt whether Leica would repair it
for much less than that. I took it apart and without the top on it works
fine, even under load. It's either rubbing against another part or something
isn't lubed properly. Anyone familiar enough with these to know what might
be slowing it up? Does anyone know what kind of grease is used on these
plastic parts? Are the larger projectors built any better?

Thanks,
Chris Hoover