Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Didly-Squat Assignments
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:14:04 -0500

christoph wrote:

<<May I add, that they are often stuffed with humour which make them a
delight to read!>>>>

Christoph, many thanks.

And on that note let me offer a happening of yesterday regarding an M6 use.

Friend of mine "slightly experienced in photography" said, "What happens if
I take a picture on "B"? While standing there holding one of my M6's.

I explained, "You get Blurry pictures!" :) To which she said, "Oh I just
took one and a couple of others I turned the dial to a number!" :)

We went about some other shooting and then I required the M6 with the
"Blurry exposure" only to find it hadn't been loaded when the "B" picture
was taken. So I explained this and the response was, "Oh good at least then
I didn't waste three of your pictures!" :)

Oh well, you had to be there.:)

ted