Subject: [Leica] An old 2,8cm Hektor
From: "Jonathan Boulter" <jonathan_boulter@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 03:53:50 PST

Greetings,
      I recently picked up an uncoated 2.8cm f6,3 Hektor attached to a
nice IIIf rd.  Does anyone have info on this lens?  I haven't seen it
for sale anywhere before.  Is it particularly rare? Any info at all
would be appreciated.  The IIIf is in great shape but the rf is a bit
dim.  Is there a repair shop in South Korea that can help with this?
Also if anyone knows of a good source for usable ltm equipment here, I'd
appreciate hearing from them.

            Thanks in advance,
                       Jonathan