Subject: Re: [Leica] m6 bag
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 09:37:27 -0800

I have no clue as to where you are, but Keeble & Shuchat in Palo Alto CA
has a huge stock of every brand bag, pack, roll along, jacket, vest, etc.
It's virtually impossible to not find an appropriate bag there. Ask my
wife. I'm known as the bag man. She thinks I have a bag for every occasion.
Maybe I do. Maybe K&S has that huge bag department just for me.

:-)

Jim