Subject: [Leica] focussing screen for Viso III
From: Gerd.Hechtfischer@t-online.de (Gerd Hechtfischer)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 19:52:19 +-100

I have a visoflex III, which I really use for taking pictures.
However, mine has the focussing screen with a 1 mm dia
circle in the center. I understand this is the earlier version of
the visoflex, and this screen is not really a boost in terms of
brightness of the image.
I wonder if one of you has ever tried to fit a modern (third party)
focussing screen into the visoflex?
The screen is easy to dismount. Only I don't know what screens
will fit...

Greetings,

Gerd