Subject: Re: [Leica] Keeble & Shuchat
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 14:22:39 -0800

At 02:19 PM 3/22/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Fellow LUGnuts,
>
>Does Keeble & Shuchat have a web page or catalog?
>
>Richard

No, they are not a "mail order" store, however, they have a clientele
throughout the US and do, obviously, ship everywhere. It's not their main
business. They are the professional supplier for the mid-San Francisco Bay
area. I'm in there every week so I can objectively look at stuff for you.
Jeff Alford, who is on this list, is their Leica person. Paul Wood is their
used camera person. If you are interested in something used, ask me to look
at it for you before they ship. The store is 650-327-8996, Jeff's LUG
(private) e-mail is alford@batnet.com and his work e-mail is
jalford@kspphoto.com .

Jim

ps... It's possible they have a WEB page now, I think I heard Jeff talking
about it, or the possibility of it. Jeff will have to answer further.