Subject: Re: [Leica] m6 bag
From: Jeff Alford <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 16:33:01 -0800

You're embarrassing me Jim!

Fogg b-laïka bag (previously called "Celia").These babies ain't cheap, but they
are designed around the M camera. Hand made by Nigel Fogg and bee berman in
Southern France. Four color schemes, olive, sand or black with chestnut leather
trim and black with black leather trim. Oh did I mention that they are easy to
work out of? They are worth a look if you don't mind the price.

If you don't want to pay the $$$, buy the Domke F803 and add the 3 compartment
insert. This is a very discrete bag I like the sand color (I have two of them).
Its short coming is that it is a bit deep for M equipment.

Jeff Alford