Subject: Re: [Leica] Filters
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 18:59:31 -0600

At 02:25 PM 3/22/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Just how do you pros keep your lens clean?

Don't drop them in the dirt? :-) I use filters when I am near the ocean,
and if it's raining hard. But otherwise, the lens stays pretty clean. I
clean my lenses every couple of months if they need it. I use a camel hair
brush, or mostly canned air to blow dust off. Always keep a lens cap on
when I'm not in the process of shooting or in the bag.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math