Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Subject Trivialities
From: Stephen <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 13:54:34 -0500

I'm curious to find out if I am the only one on the LUG who hates to
have their time wasted by meaningless aside comments which could be put
to much better use as PRIVATE email rather than PUBLIC time wasters.

Most of these are trivial (and usually unsuccessful) attempts at humor
and  oneupsmanship, or brilliant comments like "me too."

This is not to say these  comments are not worthwhile to the people they
are directed to, just that they are useless to the general population of
the LUG which has to wade through a lot of email each day.

Am I the only one who has ever thought this?

Stephen Gandy