Subject: [Leica] My rescan of Clark Gable / 1960 / Marvin / Correction
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 19:36:37 EST

  Summer is here & it was almost 86 degrees here in Academy Award
  Tinsel Town.  I was working on my wifes PC and  sent mail to the LUG
  with her name on it but enclosed the wrong URL:
        http://members.aol.com/Leikon35/index.html
<<
   I want to say thank you to all of the many LUGgers that helped
  me figure out why I was getting such a poor a scan like the blurry
  one of Clark Gable.  The large TIF file was reduced to only  6K
  after I had converted it to upload  in JPG format and that isnt
  enough for more than a thumb-nail.

   I have redone it at 71K & while it is a little too large now, you will
  see an amazing improvement.  Please go to this URL & comment,
  as I am just about ready to buy a negative scanner since I have been
  told by many of you that it will be better than my old flatbed with prints.

     http://members.aol.com/Leikon35/index.html

  Thanks again,

  Marvin Moss