Subject: [Leica] Leica Prototypes For Sale
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 17:25:10 -0800

No I am not selling some rich Leica gadget.... I am just curious through
what channel the LUG thinks all of these rarities come out in the open
market for sale..I thought Leica had a gallery of these rarities?.... How
do they leave the factory?  under a coat?  If I paid $$$$ for some Leica
gadget, I sure woul like to have a provenance that it was not stolen from
Leica itself....   Collectors, what say you?

Thank You
Remove "ZZ" form auto reply address or
please reply to address below:

Frank Filippone