Subject: Re: [Leica] new 75mm
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:22:54 -0500

How about because it is dammed hard and annoying to have to get either
step rings or special built filters when you want to do something as
essential as color correction?

I know you shoot color neg, but many of us shoot chrome under adverse
conditions and to say Leica is annoying because of the odd filter size is
an understatement.

Eric Welch wrote

>For what purpose? The new 50 Summilux R is now 60mm. Seems that's the size
>they've settled on. The more lenses they do that, the better the filter
>situation will be.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto