Subject: Re: [Leica] Marijuana along the Bagmati - or cheap trips
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:17:56 -0500

At 10:46 AM 3/25/98 +0500, you wrote:

>I use the term river lightly as the substance that flows does not resemble
>water anymore - Tina this should bring back memories of other developing
>countries for you.  My wife has always said that we should do a scratch and
>sniff travel book - I digress.

Hilarious, Ian!!  I would love a scratch and sniff travel book!
Illustrated with sharp Leica photos.  Too bad you couldn't include a
package of local flora and fauna!  Best - TIna

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>