Subject: [Leica] Telyt 200
From: Simon Ogilvie <simon_ogilvie@ionica.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:46:49 -0000

I noticed a Telyt 200/4 at my local dealer today.
It doesn't have the viso adapter mount (16466 ?)
with it, but I could probably find one somewhere.

Is this purely a viso lens, or is it also intended as
an R-mount lens with the relevant adapter?

How's the quality of this lens?  It was in good
condition, so it might be worth picking it up when
my paycheque goes through...

One thing I did get was one of those little grey
(sorry, that's "gray" for most of you! :-) coupling
rings that mount two M lenses back to back - very
useful little accessory, and the cheapest Leica item
I've ever bought!  Perhaps that's because it doesn't
say "Leitz Wetzlar" on it anywhere...

Simon.