Subject: Re: [Leica] Telyt 200
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:35:40 -0500

I have one that I use with Viso and sometimes on an R body with adapter. It
is a nice lens when stopped down half a stop but a bit low on contrast wide
open.

Cheers!

kw

>I noticed a Telyt 200/4 at my local dealer today.
>It doesn't have the viso adapter mount (16466 ?)
>with it, but I could probably find one somewhere.
>
>Is this purely a viso lens, or is it also intended as
>an R-mount lens with the relevant adapter?
>
>How's the quality of this lens?  It was in good
>condition, so it might be worth picking it up when
>my paycheque goes through...
>
>One thing I did get was one of those little grey
>(sorry, that's "gray" for most of you! :-) coupling
>rings that mount two M lenses back to back - very
>useful little accessory, and the cheapest Leica item
>I've ever bought!  Perhaps that's because it doesn't
>say "Leitz Wetzlar" on it anywhere...
>
>Simon.

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                        <kwilcox@gfn.org>