Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric's Greenhouse
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 13:24:10 -0600

At 11:12 PM 3/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>  Of course the radiation is stronger above the ozone layer - haven't you
>  ever heard of the greenhouse effect Erik?

Are there mountains above teh ozone layer? Leica was specifically referring
to photography in high mountains. (And don't give me a hard time about low
mountains. <G>)

One thing is for sure. Optical glass is quite soft, even if the coating is
hard, it's not wise to abuse the font elements of one's lens. To each his own.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?