Subject: Re: [Leica] Neck strap for CL
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:33:41 -0600

i found some old strap with one buckle and threaded a pad onto it, placing
the buckle in the indentation in the pad for comfort.

the main thing is to keep the functionality of the CL's loading.  the back
slides on one strap so you don't have to use a third hand to hold the back
(or put it somewhere where it can get soiled).. then the other 2 hands are
free for loading film..

- --Steven Blutter--
sblutter@earthlink.net