Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm Tele-Elmarit at swap meet
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 23:03:27 -0800

I have the same early model chrome Tele-Elmarit and have seen the ad, too.
It has been a fantastic portrait lens.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, it does a really fine job with Fuji
Astia. With how sweet it looks on a chrome M3, it sure does encourage photo
taking. But is it really worth that $2700 advertised price?

Gary Todoroff