Subject: Re: [Leica] Changing lenses
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:56:32 -0500

Ah, the realities of modern corporate something....Banana Republic is, alas, nothing but another version of The Gap, which either they own or own's them. Nothing as useful as a photo vest left...I know because I tried to find one in Jan. 1993 when heading for Somalia...no luck...But what about Domke? I think they have a good vest that's a great deal less expensive than the one in Australia...

B. D.