Subject: Re: [Leica] Vancouver on 50mm's a day! :)
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:27:22 -0500

Alan Brown wrote:

<<<I also don't mean to suggest selling all the stuff, but sometimes that
kind of experience that Ted relayed so well gets us back to basics: the
images.>>>>>

Alan,

Despite all the posts about our toys, filters, widgets and lenses, I always
come back to earth with, that it doesn't matter what each of us might think
or say, it is the image that counts!  No matter whether we are pros or good
time fun shooters.

In the end all good effort is on the light table or the final print!

The bits and pieces merely allow us to record things on light sensitive
material which we either keep or discard and try again to be better.

The one lens effort is a great refresher course! Makes you remember, "Keep
it simple stupid!"  KISS!

ted