Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R or Leica M
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:45:10 -0800

Leica R

Lenses from 15mm to 800mm, Depth Of Field preview, mirror lock up, don't
have to remove from tripod to change film, spot and averaging meter, grid
focusing screen available to help with horizon alignment, PC lenses for
aligning verticals and horizontals, can use (because you can see through
it) ND and color grads, easy to use polarizer, and I have to get out of
here... I could write all day.

Jim