Subject: Re: [Leica] Vancouver on 50mm's a day! :)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 13:16:53 -0500

At 10:27 AM 3/27/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina wrote:
>
><<<<Great, ted!  Was this a personal challenge or was there some other
>reason you restricted to 50mm?  Sounds like a very interesting experiment>
>
>Hi Tina,
>
>As you know my Park Square Camera - Leica workshop is this October on Cape
>Cod and I did this as a segment for the program. It sure was a challenge:)
>but I feel it illustrates that a imaginative eye and carefull handling of a
>50mm lens can create some very exciting images.
>
>Are you on for this one, along with all those southern boys who missed last
>year?
>
>ted

I'll be there, Ted.  I'm still trying to talk my husband into coming.  He's
not sure he would enjoy the shopping trips planned for spouses!  Should I
start practicing with my 50mm?  My R8 is still in the hospital in New
Jersey :(    Best - Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>