Subject: Re: [Leica] Help / My Leica Page Problems / Help
From: "Glenn Wm. Thrall" <gthrall@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:01:34 -0800

Leikon35 wrote:

>  If I right click on the photo, I get all the information including the HTML
>  source and resolution and the description changes from JPEG to ART.
>  Please someone help me as I am begginning to think it is AOL & not me.
>
>    http://members.aol.com/Leikon35/index.html
>
>  Marvin Moss

I've clicked on the URL, your scans loaded nicely (very very good
photos!), right clicked. The right click in Netscape Gold asks if I want
to view or save the file (photo).

Those with an AOL account will be better able to comment.

However, when sending a file (generally a wordprocessed manual or book
draft, large) I've noticed that about half the time the file is
corrupted when crossing from my ISP to an AOL account. WITHIN AOL, that
hasn't been a problem (one AOL account to another) in the past.

I've had to work around the situation by sending the same file twice,
one usually gets through.

Perhaps an AOL member could try your page and comment with more insight?

 http://members.aol.com/Leikon35/index.html

Glenn

Glenn Thrall
mailto:gthrall@ibm.net