Subject: Re: [Leica] Vancouver on 50mm's a day! :)
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 00:50:02 -0500

Tina Manley wrote:

<<<I'll be there, Ted.  I'm still trying to talk my husband into coming.
He's not sure he would enjoy the shopping trips planned for spouses!>>>>

Tina,

Just think, he could really be "king for the day!" :) with all the other
spouces being female and he the only male.

Or he could be your "Grip for the day!" :) Carry all your gear lightening
your load and allowing you to work easier. :) He's going to love me making
suggestions like that. :)

<<Should I start practicing with my 50mm? >>>>

You might consider it. :) But then you need no practice dear lady! :)

<<<<My R8 is still in the hospital in New Jersey :( >>>>>>

At the moment I can't think of any reason it just wasn't replaced!

Looking forward to seeing you again in October on sunny Cape Cod.:)

ted