Subject: Re: R: [Leica] Unique Platinium M6(J?) H.C.B.
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 11:11:59 +0200

Hey luggers,

>> The ULTRA special camera  M6 HCB is presented with a
>> platinum body  and platinum lens Elmar 50/2,8 of course, and
>> the body is dressed with leather (Brown) signed LOUIS
>> VITTON.
><snip>
>
>Who is Louis Vitton?? ;^)

Louis Vitton doesn't exist, or is a complete unknown!
But LOUIS VUITTON exits! He's a guy who makes plastic bags (Paris, Champs
Elysees..) and sells them a higher price than if they were all leather. The
bags are shitty, cheap made and sold at a very high price. Conclusion, it's
a great company that makes a huge profit!
Buy the way, I would prefer any kind of ol'leica vulcanite than any crap
from Louis Vuitton.

PS : the decorating pattern on the bags is "LV". I'm not kidding, these
products are really terrible!
Thib.