Subject: [Leica] Roman Holiday
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 17:01:15 -0500

I agree with Bruce that Italy is unique. The art and culture are
astonishing especially if one observes carefully.   I have had the good
fortune to have spent two college summers many years ago in Italy as
well as my Honeymoon.  As the children grew I took my son to Italy as a
father-son trip that was one of the best in my life.  I will be
returning this September for a  25th Anniversary  honeymoon.

I thought that I had my equipment needs thought out - M6 with 21, 28 and
50mm lenses, R7 with 35-70 zoom , 100 APO but I'm not sure what I want
to bring. I need to be considerate of my wife who is NOT a photo
enthusiast.  I would welcome those that have been to Italy recently to
describe what worked well for them and what did not and could have been
left at home.  I'm almost tempted to replace the R system with a P&S to
maximize traveling relatively unencumbered.

Thanks in advance.

Paul T. Collura