Subject: Re: [Leica] Got my Winder R8!!!!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 21:02:03 -0600

At 12:16 PM 3/29/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Now if they'd only get the motors here! :) Hey would we be satisfied with
>just the winders?  All they've done is wet the appetite for the motor.:)

You said it. If I have any complaint about the Winder, it's that you have
to hold the camera's rewind button down as you press the rewind switch on
the winder. And the rewind is quite noisey.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You'll get what's coming to you ... Unless mailed